Looking for a memorable getaway?
Come to the Villa Chrisanna!
You are invited to stay at our new luxury home situated on the lovely Calabay Parc at Tower Lake estate. We are within easy reach of all the parks and lots of other exciting Florida attractions.
We have 4 fresh newly appointed bedrooms, 2 masters with Queen beds and en-suite bathrooms, 1 full bedroom and 1 twin. These share a bathroom with bath and shower. All bedrooms are equipped with you and your family’s comfort in mind. We cater for all age groups.
The villa’s decor is calm and neutral to create a classic look and a relaxed environment for the comfort and enjoyment for you and your family. Our home has a monitored alarm system, air conditioning and we have also provided you with free secure wireless internet access. There is a telephone allowing calls throughout the United States and Canada. For international calls we recommend the purchase of an international calling card which you can dial from our home using a free local access number. When you arrive at our home you will enjoy the following:
NEW! Watch our virtual tour! Click HERE
Entrance Hall - Spacious area ideal for dropping your bags and shoes before enjoying a cooling drink on the patio!
Patio Area & Pool
- A lovely secure heated pool and jacuzzi/spa surrounded by child safety fencing for your peace of mind. Patio table and chairs for your al-fresco dining and of course sun-loungers for the after-dinner snooze!
- Lovely bright open area with soft furnishings and for your entertainment we provide TV with cable channels, DVD player, and a selection of family games and playing cards.
Kitchen - Fully equipped with everything you will need during your stay in our home. Includes large Fridge/Freezer, Electric oven and hob, Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Kettle and Toaster. We provide you with an extensive range of crockery, cutlery, glasses and pots and pans. There is a breakfast dining table with place settings already laid for your convenience.
Formal Dining Area
- large formal dining table in a quiet part of the home with place settings for six people.
Laundry - A washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing table, laundry baskets and clothes airer, and we provide Pool towels for your use around the pool area.
- The large garage has been transformed into a games room, perfect for keeping kids and dads entertained while mum puts her feet up with a book or her favourite TV soap! Table Football and Pool Table, with all accessories, are provided.
Master Bedroom 1
- Large queen bed with matching furniture provides a classic look in this extremely spacious bedroom. Alarm clock/radio, ceiling fan, large walk-in wardrobe which also houses the villa's secure safe where you can store your valuables. There is direct access to the patio/pool area.
Master En-suite 1
- Beautiful large bathroom with 'his & hers' vanity unit, large double walk-in shower, corner bath and separate toilet - pure luxury!
Master Bedroom 2
- Large queen bed with matching furniture and walk-in wardrobe, alarm clock/radio and direct access to the patio/pool area.
Master En-suite 2 - with large walk-in shower.
Bedroom 3 - Full size bed with matching furniture, a large built-in wardrobe, and adjacent to family bathroom.
- lovely bright twin room with matching furniture, spacious built-in wardrobe and adjacent to family bathroom. This room has a little 'Disney Magic'!
Family bathroom - with bath/shower.
Where are we? Well, our beautiful new villa is on the Calabay Parc @ Tower Lake, just off Route 27. We are less than 10 minutes from the junction with Interstate 4, where you will find a retail outlet which has such names as Target, Best Buy, JC Penney and Staples. We are only a 2 minute drive to a huge 24 hour Walmart for all your daily needs. The Tower Lake estate is also sandwiched between two golf courses - take your pick!
For the major theme parks it is a straight run - 25 minutes or less to all of them. We are situated south west of Orlando which is fantastic for getting to either the West coast or East coast beaches within 90 minutes, and Miami can be reached in just over 3 hours. Why not make time for a day trip to the beach, either the trendy up-market Sarasota and it's keys to the West, or the fun packed Daytona Beach and surrounding areas to the East.